To enter this contest, write a response of at least 200 words to one or more of Stan Slap’s five questions. Your entry must contain truthful accounts of your employee experiences – only legitimate stories will be considered. The use of real names and companies is requested; omission of real names can reduce the chances of being published. Everything you submit will remain confidential unless you provide permission to use it.
Here are the 5 questions.
1. When employees felt respected or disrespected by your company
2. When a new strategy was implemented well or badly
3. How your company responds to your feedback
4. When you’re passionate or bitter about your company
5. Whether your company lives by values