To enter this contest, write a response of at least 200 words to one or more of Stan Slap’s five questions. Your entry must contain truthful accounts of your employee experiences – only legitimate stories will be considered. The use of real names and companies is requested; omission of real names can reduce the chances of being published. Everything you submit will remain confidential unless you provide permission to use it.
Here are the 5 questions.
1. When employees felt respected or disrespected by your company
2. When a new strategy was implemented well or badly
3. How your company responds to your feedback
4. When you’re passionate or bitter about your company
5. Whether your company lives by values
That is a really great idea. I’ve been thinking about the same thing and I’m not surprised I am not the only person who has the idea.
I write a humorous / satirical Blog on behaviour and situation at the workplace. The worst of employees, bosses, policies, etc.
Here are a couple that might qualify for “Employees felt disrespected” :
This business writer named Stan Slap wrote: Success for Managers is: Time to help my own people realize who they can be, not just what they can do. I love this!